From Greg Stein <gst...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Project Website
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2012 01:41:23 GMT
On Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 18:05, Gavin McDonald <gavin@16degrees.com.au> wrote:
> The thread 'Editing the bloodhound website' is actually about editing the
> projects Status page at incubator.apache.org/projects/bloodhound.html

That thread also morphed into editor the project's website, and Mark
posted an example. Nothing has been checked in regarding that example,
though.

> This thread is about the actual website we intend to use at
> http://incubator.apache.org/bloodhound/
>
> That page is blank, there needs to be something there, is it being worked
> on, is there something I need to be doing?

Well... that website is checked out from trunk/website/, but I think
two things needed to happen:

1) Move that to incubator/bloodhound/site/ (rather than
incubator/bloodhound/trunk/website/). The "site" name is more typical,
and it should be a sibling of trunk, since (typically) trunk is what
we ship/release. The website shouldn't (IMO) be part of that.

2) Hook .../site/ into svnpubsub so people don't have to log into people.a.o.

Would you be able to get that stuff hooked up?

Cheers,
-g