From Greg Stein <gst...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bloodhound UI basics
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2012 01:32:28 GMT
On Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 15:13, Jeremy Whitlock <jcscoobyrs@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jan 31, 2012, at 10:07 AM, Joachim Dreimann wrote:
>
>> Hello all,
>>
>> I've spent about two weeks coming up with a general idea of how to
>> improve the UI for the first release of Bloodhound.
>

> I'm just getting involved here and I do a lot of web development so I figured I'd point
you at Bootstrap, from Twitter:

> http://twitter.github.com/bootstrap/

I would very much second this suggestion. I've also used Bootstrap for
my own work (though not with the added complexity of Less). It is
designed around a 940px screen (close to the 1024 that Joe was
suggesting). Bootstrap likely provides all of the UI elements needed
by Apache Bloodhound, and it looks really good :-)

Cheers,
-g