From John Chambers <john.p.chamb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Initial screenshots of Bloodhound dashboard
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2012 22:37:49 GMT
Hi Olemis,

On 6 February 2012 22:02, Olemis Lang <olemis@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all !
>
> Today I've managed to make some decent progress regarding the
> dashboard . Please review this album [1]_ for further details ;) .
>
> Tomorrow I'll be able to be more verbose and explain «the whole thing»
> ... but in the meantime there you have it .
> ;)
>
> Feedback is welcome ...

Those screenshots look really good. Nice work.

I know how hard it can be to match a designers vision. I was one of the
developers behind implementing uberSVN <http://www.ubersvn.com/> mainly on
the web front end.
Also I am hoping to find more time to get to grips with how the trac front
end is implemented with an eye on integrating it into uberSVN at some point.
So I know where to come for the heads up on that work ;)

--
Regards

John Chambers