From Gary <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for Feb 2012 ([ppmc])
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2012 17:07:55 GMT
On 02/01/2012 04:35 PM, Hyrum K Wright wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 10:27 AM, Gary<gary.martin@wandisco.com>  wrote:
>> On 02/01/2012 04:24 PM, Gary wrote:
>>>
>>> I think that I am very happy with what you have written. I might have
>>> considered including some aspects of progress associated with the apache
>>> infrastructure but, as you managed to find plenty to say, the lack of this
>>> does not worry me too much.
> I actually think that would be a valuable addition, since a
> non-trivial amount of work has gone into setting that up.
>
>> Actually, if we did want to edit the page, I am not clear on how that would
>> be done yet.. If I find out, I can let you know but I assume knowledge is
>> already out there..
> You need to be logged into the wiki to make changes (which means you
> need an account on the wiki system).  If you don't already have an
> account, it should be easy to create one, though it's been long enough
> for me that I don't recall how to do so.
>
> Thanks for the review!
>
> -Hyrum

In that case, I added the following to the report to discuss those aspects:

Since incubation some effort has gone into setting up some of our apache
infrastructure, most notably an instance of Trac to use for project and
issue planning. We also have set up:
  * Mailing lists
  * Commit access for all the initial committers
  * Placeholder pages for the main website and Trac front pages

If anyone can word it better or thinks of other items that are worth
adding to that list, I would be grateful.

A repeat of the link for everyone:
http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/February2012

Cheers,
     Gary