Ah, I've worked this out.

I have created an empty website in SVN at: https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/bloodhound/trunk/website

This is currently checked out on people.apache.org to /www/incubator.apache.org/bloodhound

I believe the next rollout will send the blank html file rather than a 404 error.

I'd like to propose that the initial layout of the site looks like this:

Screen-shot-2012-01-26-at-17.21.49.png

Just as a fun addition, if we get accepted into Apache I think the logo would look a little something like this:

apachebloodhoundlogo.png

If anyone has any questions/comments please let me know!

--
Kind Regards,
Mark Poole

USA  :