From Jim Callahan <jim.callahan.h...@statefarm.com>
Subject Re: [Trac-dev] Bloodhound / Trac Approach
Date Tue, 10 Jan 2012 14:01:20 GMT
Hi guys!

I assume when you say single environment, you mean on a single server.  In
our infrastructure, we've built out a bunch of individual servers with
multiple Trac Projects on each.

The real issue comes in when folks have to navigate from one server to
another to search, copy, update, etc. I'd like to put in my vote for
support across multiple environments :)

Jim Callahan