From Joachim Dreimann <joachim.dreim...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1238609 - /incubator/bloodhound/trunk/doc/wireframes/README
Date Tue, 31 Jan 2012 15:54:01 GMT
Yes, the software is donated freely to Open Source projects.
Balsamiq's policy on this is published here:
http://support.balsamiq.com/customer/portal/articles/105924-can-i-get-mockups-for-free-

It can also be run in the browser. Some features linking individual
mockups won't work that way, but editing individual ones works fine:
http://builds.balsamiq.com/b/mockups-web-demo/

Longer term it'd be great if I could get commit access to the svn repo
for Bloodhound so that I can place the .bmml files in there, as Gary
did earlier with this test. Until then I'll maintain them in a Dropbox
account and share them publicly from there - links will follow.

I'll also always supply .png files, so any image editor will do should
the Balsamiq way fail at any point.

Once Bloodhound is a more mature, active project we can also apply to
for free myBalsamiq access for committers, which would be an
online-only environment with both edits and a repository.

If anyone could update the readme with the above for now, that would
be appreciated.

- Joe