From Joachim Dreimann <joachim.dreim...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1238609 - /incubator/bloodhound/trunk/doc/wireframes/README
Date Tue, 31 Jan 2012 17:02:45 GMT
On 31 January 2012 16:34, Gary <gary.martin@wandisco.com> wrote:
> Thanks Joe, I will be happy to do that, assuming nobody is already taking on
> that task. If you don't mind, I'll edit down to something a little shorter.

That's fine.

> Are there any alternative solutions that make sense so that we can enable a
> wider range of ways to play with mock-ups?

Sadly there aren't many great mockup tools.. Using Balsamiq, storing
the .bmml files in the Bloodhound SVN so others can manipulate them
using the ways described earlier and .png s for everyone else makes a
lot of sense to me, and it worked well for me on previous projects.

I'm really just looking for broad brushstrokes here, so simply
commenting on them via Email may work fine (I'll send one for that
purpose in a moment), and of course others are free to create mockups
using their tool of choice if this won't work for them. I'm happy to
adopt a better solution if there's broad support for it.

Regardless I believe we should go straight into building soon after
that so that people can fine tune the details as they would do with
any other bit of code, being able to compile, deploy, patch as normal
:)

- Joe