From Olemis Lang <ole...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bloodhound Theme/Dashboard design
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2012 14:47:43 GMT

.

>>> A good question.. I think that there is value in challenging our ideas in
>>> these areas on the basis of what might be good for a fresh audience.
>>>
>>> We should be looking to existing mechanisms to provide any changes as much
>>> as possible, including existing trac-hacks if required.
>>>
>> In order to change that it will be necessary to (patch / change) Trac
>> core , as e.g. new tickets in metanav is defined in a component
>> provided by Trac distribution
>> ;)
>
> That surprises me. I was under the impression that these items were much more controllable.
Is there a particular problem with providing default configuration in the trac.ini to do this?

I take my previous comment back ... it's possible to do that using plugins .
My mistake .
:-/

--
Regards,

Olemis

Facebook => http://www.facebook.com/olemis
Twitter => http://www.twitter.com/olemislc (@olemislc)
Blog ES => http://simelo-es.blogspot.com
Blog EN => http://simelo-en.blogspot.com
Quora => http://www.quora.com/olemis
Youtube => http://youtube.com/user/greatsoftw

Featured article : Identificando números primos con expresión regular en Perl
http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/simelo-news/~3/BHr859OSndo/identificando-numeros-primos-con.html
Get a signature like this. CLICK HERE.