From Olemis Lang <ole...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Trac-dev] Bloodhound / Trac Approach
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2012 17:44:22 GMT
On Mon, Jan 9, 2012 at 12:38 PM, Olemis Lang <olemis@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 7, 2012 at 7:30 PM, Gary <gary.martin@wandisco.com> wrote:
>> On 06/01/12 22:11, Hyrum K Wright wrote:
[...]
> Another important subject to discuss should be CI setup . My proposal
> initially is to have
>
> - Bitbucket mirror of Trac repos
> - Bitbucket patch queues (to work on tickets)
> - Bitbucket central patch queue archive (incorporating changes to
> accepted patches)
> - Jenkins CI @ testrun.org . In there I created once upon a time a
> build job for
>  Trac XmlRpcPlugin so as to run tests on its Bitbucket patch queue .
> - ...

but if course that's TBD . other alternatives like central SVN
repository , ... can work together with this one way or another .
;)

--

Regards,

Olemis
Facebook => http://www.facebook.com/olemis
Twitter => http://www.twitter.com/olemislc (@olemislc)
Blog ES => http://simelo-es.blogspot.com
Blog EN => http://simelo-en.blogspot.com
Quora => http://www.quora.com/olemis
Youtube => http://youtube.com/user/greatsoftw

Featured article : El SPDY de Google no es tan malo como el Internet
Explorer (IMO)
http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/simelo-news/~3/Uu6Ez9Qc5vQ/el-spdy-de-google-no-es-tan-malo-como.html
Tweet: El SPDY de #Google no es tan malo como el Internet Explorer
(IMO) http://t.co/AqNoHXFj #Simelo #blog #fb #windows
Follow @olemislc Reply Retweet   13:22 Jan-05
  Get this email app!
Get a signature like this. CLICK HERE.