From Olemis Lang <ole...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Editing the bloodhound website
Date Thu, 26 Jan 2012 17:45:12 GMT
On Thu, Jan 26, 2012 at 12:31 PM, Mark Poole <mark.poole@wandisco.com> wrote:

> Ah, I've worked this out.

:)

[...]
> I'd like to propose that the initial layout of the site looks like this:
>
> Just as a fun addition, if we get accepted into Apache I think the logo would look a
little something like this:

> If anyone has any questions/comments please let me know!

... it seems you inserted images above and it is a fact I didn't
received them (... maybe it's that images should not be posted to
public MLs -Netiquette?- ... or maybe it's just me ? ;)

--
Regards,

Olemis

Facebook => http://www.facebook.com/olemis
Twitter => http://www.twitter.com/olemislc (@olemislc)
Blog ES => http://simelo-es.blogspot.com
Blog EN => http://simelo-en.blogspot.com
Quora => http://www.quora.com/olemis
Youtube => http://youtube.com/user/greatsoftw

Featured article : Identificando números primos con expresión regular en Perl
http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/simelo-news/~3/BHr859OSndo/identificando-numeros-primos-con.html
Tweet: RT @WANdisco How you can add #uTest to #uberSVN...
http://t.co/SCUhNd6B #fb
Follow @olemislc Reply Retweet   12:35 Jan-20