From Olemis Lang <ole...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Trac-dev] Bloodhound / Trac Approach
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2012 18:20:24 GMT
On Mon, Jan 9, 2012 at 1:13 PM, Greg Stein <gstein@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 9, 2012 at 12:44, Olemis Lang <olemis@gmail.com> wrote:
> > [...]
> >>
> >> Another important subject to discuss should be CI setup . My proposal
> >> initially is to have
> >>
> >> - Bitbucket mirror of Trac repos
> >> - Bitbucket patch queues (to work on tickets)
> >> - Bitbucket central patch queue archive (incorporating changes to
> >> accepted patches)
> >> - Jenkins CI @ testrun.org . In there I created once upon a time a
> >> build job for
> >>  Trac XmlRpcPlugin so as to run tests on its Bitbucket patch queue .
> >> - ...
> >>

> > but if course that's TBD . other alternatives like central SVN
> > repository , ... can work together with this one way or another .
> > ;)
>
> The ASF has a fully-supported set of Jenkins and Buildbot servers. I
> would recommend using those rather than external servers, due to their
> better support level. In fact, I suspect that Bloodhound will get even
> *better* support since Gavin signed on to help with BH (he is the
> Infra person who manages the build servers).

much better then !
:)
I just didn't know .
:$

--
Regards,

Olemis

Facebook => http://www.facebook.com/olemis
Twitter => http://www.twitter.com/olemislc (@olemislc)
Blog ES => http://simelo-es.blogspot.com
Blog EN => http://simelo-en.blogspot.com
Quora => http://www.quora.com/olemis
Youtube => http://youtube.com/user/greatsoftw

Featured article : El SPDY de Google no es tan malo como el Internet
Explorer (IMO)
http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/simelo-news/~3/Uu6Ez9Qc5vQ/el-spdy-de-google-no-es-tan-malo-como.html
Tweet: El SPDY de #Google no es tan malo como el Internet Explorer
(IMO) http://t.co/AqNoHXFj #Simelo #blog #fb #windows
Follow @olemislc Reply Retweet   13:22 Jan-05
  Get this email app!
Get a signature like this. CLICK HERE.