From Olemis Lang <ole...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Trac-dev] Bloodhound / Trac Approach
Date Tue, 10 Jan 2012 19:08:58 GMT
On Tue, Jan 10, 2012 at 11:06 AM, Olemis Lang <olemis@gmail.com> wrote:

[...]
> maybe a few fields like creation time , owner , project logo (i.e. project fields used
in trac.ini ;) should also be considered for inclusion in there . I like the idea of being
able to consider projects just like if they were yet another Trac environment inside an environment
. That way e.g. external environment may be merged within another and become a project located
at a given level of project hierarchy . All that metadata should be kept and reused in new
project living (<= oh ! I really wanted to say that ... life is beautiful :) inside target
environment . Another goal might be to have all this implemented causing the least impact
over existing plugins , preferably no side-effects .

> This makes me wonder whether it would be appropriate to have :
>
> - project_config table : basically a mirror of trac.ini inside
>   database (fields TBD ;)

... or maybe separate project config files in trac.ini ?

--
Regards,

Olemis

Facebook => http://www.facebook.com/olemis
Twitter => http://www.twitter.com/olemislc (@olemislc)
Blog ES => http://simelo-es.blogspot.com
Blog EN => http://simelo-en.blogspot.com
Quora => http://www.quora.com/olemis
Youtube => http://youtube.com/user/greatsoftw

Featured article : El SPDY de Google no es tan malo como el Internet
Explorer (IMO)
Get a signature like this. CLICK HERE.