From Olemis Lang <ole...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Trac-dev] Bloodhound / Trac Approach
Date Tue, 10 Jan 2012 19:26:50 GMT
On Tue, Jan 10, 2012 at 9:01 AM, Jim Callahan <
jim.callahan.hsqe@statefarm.com> wrote:
> On 1/10/12 7:13 AM, "Gary" <gary.martin@wandisco.com> wrote:
>>
>>the first one of those plugins will be support for multiple projects
>>in a single environment . I've put pieces together and it seems to be
>>possible to build it on top of 0.12-stable without hacking core "too
>>much "<= TBD ;)
>
> Hi guys!
>
> I assume when you say single environment, you mean on a single server.

Not exactly . When we mention single environment we refer to one of the
following specifications

http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracMultipleProjects/SingleEnvironment
http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracDev/Proposals/MultipleProject

... especially the later which is based on the former . There are other
similar proposals to get similar configurations possible , but using
multiple Trac environments instead . Nonetheless these are not considered
by trac-dev at the moment (neither do we ... afaik ;)

> The real issue comes in when folks have to navigate from one server to
> another to search, copy, update, etc. I'd like to put in my vote for
> support across multiple environments :)

good to know you are interested on this subject
:)

--
Regards,

Olemis

Facebook => http://www.facebook.com/olemis
Twitter => http://www.twitter.com/olemislc (@olemislc)
Blog ES => http://simelo-es.blogspot.com
Blog EN => http://simelo-en.blogspot.com
Quora => http://www.quora.com/olemis
Youtube => http://youtube.com/user/greatsoftw
Featured article : El SPDY de Google no es tan malo como el Internet
Explorer (IMO)<http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/simelo-news/~3/Uu6Ez9Qc5vQ/el-spdy-de-google-no-es-tan-malo-como.html>
[image: Twitter] <http://twitter.com/olemislc>Tweet: El SPDY de #Google no
es tan malo como el Internet Explorer (IMO) http://t.co/AqNoHXFj #Simelo
#blog #fb #windows
Follow @olemislc <http://twitter.com/olemislc>  Reply
<http://twitter.com/?status=@olemislc%20&in_reply_to_status_id=154991071946997760&in_reply_to=olemislc>
 Retweet <http://twitter.com/?status=RT%20%40olemislc%3A%20El%20SPDY%20de%20%23Google%20no%20es%20tan%20malo%20como%20el%20Internet%20Explorer%20(IMO)%20http%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2FAqNoHXFj%20%23Simelo%20%23blog%20%23fb%20%23windows>
 13:22
Jan-05 <http://twitter.com/olemislc/statuses/154991071946997760>
  Get this email app!
<http://www.wisestamp.com/apps/twitter?utm_source=extension&utm_medium=email&utm_term=twitter&utm_campaign=apps>