From Olemis Lang <>
Subject Re: Bloodhound Theme/Dashboard design
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2012 21:48:36 GMT
On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 4:37 PM, Olemis Lang <> wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 2:56 PM, Gary <> wrote:
>> On 01/17/2012 07:54 PM, Gary wrote:
>>> In addition to the theme, these images also show an interpretation of what
>>> a multi-project dashboard view could look like and a possible quick-create
>>> ticket functionality.
> About the dashboard ... in an advanced stage of its implementation ,
> it should be similar to others (e.g. Blogger) and allow for selecting
> multiple widgets (maybe with DnD support ;) and saving that
> configuration in preferences (users-specific dashboard) and/or admin
> panel (site-default dashboard view)
> All this apart from the theme ... IMO . Yet another Bloodhound
> extension I guess.

Another two aspects :

- I see navigation items are different to those people find in Trac
  itself (e.g. create ticket in Trac main nav is now in BH context nav) .
  Will site navigation change ? What other similar changes do you
  have in mind ?
- Dashboard ctxtnav item is under Ticket section (in mainnav) .
  Isn't it a much more general concept ? I mean maybe in dashboard
  there's much more than tickets and e.g. someone prefers to
  add some other information in there (e.g. QA team inserts build
  results report)

Facebook =>
Twitter => (@olemislc)
Blog ES =>
Blog EN =>
Quora =>
Youtube =>

Featured article : Identificando números primos con expresión regular en Perl
Tweet: Identificando números primos con expresión regular en #Perl #Simelo #blog #fb #comandos
Follow @olemislc Reply Retweet   20:12 Jan-10
  Get this email app!
Get a signature like this. CLICK HERE.

View raw message