From Olemis Lang <ole...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bloodhound Theme/Dashboard design
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2012 21:48:36 GMT
On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 4:37 PM, Olemis Lang <olemis@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 2:56 PM, Gary <gary.martin@wandisco.com> wrote:
>> On 01/17/2012 07:54 PM, Gary wrote:

[...]
>>> In addition to the theme, these images also show an interpretation of what
>>> a multi-project dashboard view could look like and a possible quick-create
>>> ticket functionality.
>>>

> About the dashboard ... in an advanced stage of its implementation ,
> it should be similar to others (e.g. Blogger) and allow for selecting
> multiple widgets (maybe with DnD support ;) and saving that
> configuration in preferences (users-specific dashboard) and/or admin
> panel (site-default dashboard view)
>
> All this apart from the theme ... IMO . Yet another Bloodhound
> extension I guess.

Another two aspects :

- I see navigation items are different to those people find in Trac
  itself (e.g. create ticket in Trac main nav is now in BH context nav) .
  Will site navigation change ? What other similar changes do you
  have in mind ?
- Dashboard ctxtnav item is under Ticket section (in mainnav) .
  Isn't it a much more general concept ? I mean maybe in dashboard
  there's much more than tickets and e.g. someone prefers to
  add some other information in there (e.g. QA team inserts build
  results report)

--

Regards,

Olemis

Facebook => http://www.facebook.com/olemis
Twitter => http://www.twitter.com/olemislc (@olemislc)
Blog ES => http://simelo-es.blogspot.com
Blog EN => http://simelo-en.blogspot.com
Quora => http://www.quora.com/olemis
Youtube => http://youtube.com/user/greatsoftw

Featured article : Identificando números primos con expresión regular en Perl
http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/simelo-news/~3/BHr859OSndo/identificando-numeros-primos-con.html
Tweet: Identificando números primos con expresión regular en #Perl
http://t.co/0UTEpvt9 #Simelo #blog #fb #comandos
Follow @olemislc Reply Retweet   20:12 Jan-10
  Get this email app!
Get a signature like this. CLICK HERE.