From Olemis Lang <ole...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Project Status
Date Mon, 30 Jan 2012 20:34:48 GMT
On Mon, Jan 30, 2012 at 1:16 PM, Jeremy Whitlock <jwhitlock@apache.org> wrote:

> Bloodhound Dev,
>        I was hoping to get some information on how things were coming with the project.
 Seeing as I just joined these mailing lists, I figured this was a much better way to get
started than the typical "Testing" email.

Briefly ... as far as I know here it goes :

- Proposal for project website (please see previous message in the list ;)
- The wireframes and mockup provided for the theme have been used to
build a theme relying on ThemeEnginePlugin . Nonetheless :
  * ThemeEnginePlugin works with Trac=0.11
  * ... but ThemeEnginePlugin is currently not compatible with Trac=0.13
  * The patch submitted to trac-dev was not accepted
    (nor even rejected ;) ... but won't be committed in there
  * Hence patch for ThemeEnginePlugin [1]_ coming soon .

... more info in subsequent messages ;)

.. [1] Recursion after installing in Trac 0.13 (dev)
        (http://trac-hacks.org/ticket/9580)

--
Regards,

Olemis

Facebook => http://www.facebook.com/olemis
Twitter => http://www.twitter.com/olemislc (@olemislc)
Blog ES => http://simelo-es.blogspot.com
Blog EN => http://simelo-en.blogspot.com
Quora => http://www.quora.com/olemis
Youtube => http://youtube.com/user/greatsoftw

Featured article : Identificando números primos con expresión regular en Perl
http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/simelo-news/~3/BHr859OSndo/identificando-numeros-primos-con.html
Tweet: RT @WANdisco How you can add #uTest to #uberSVN...
http://t.co/SCUhNd6B #fb
Follow @olemislc Reply Retweet   12:35 Jan-20