From Mark Poole <mark.po...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: Editing the bloodhound website
Date Thu, 26 Jan 2012 17:06:26 GMT
Hi Guys,

I have managed to update the site here:

http://incubator.apache.org/projects/bloodhound.html

I'm looking at how we would a site up here:

http://incubator.apache.org/bloodhound/

It doesn't seem that this can be done by using the xml files. People seem
to have directories on the people.apache.org server here: /www/
incubator.apache.org

Anyone know of a recommended way of updating this space?

--
Kind Regards,
Mark Poole

USA  : +1 213 3443520*