From Mark Poole <mpo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Ticket for an Ubuntu VM
Date Thu, 26 Jan 2012 09:13:23 GMT
The Apache Infra guys are ready to set this up but would they need to have
a list of people who will maintain the "dog fooding" instance for us to
track issues.

Please can you guys throw me over your CRSID (apache username) if you are
interested. I will be getting back to them in a few hours so if you aren't
added to the machine initially, you can always be added at a later date:

* mpoole