From Greg Stein <gst...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Trac-dev] Bloodhound / Trac Approach
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2012 18:13:29 GMT
On Mon, Jan 9, 2012 at 12:44, Olemis Lang <olemis@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 9, 2012 at 12:38 PM, Olemis Lang <olemis@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Sat, Jan 7, 2012 at 7:30 PM, Gary <gary.martin@wandisco.com> wrote:
>>> On 06/01/12 22:11, Hyrum K Wright wrote:
> [...]
>>
>> Another important subject to discuss should be CI setup . My proposal
>> initially is to have
>>
>> - Bitbucket mirror of Trac repos
>> - Bitbucket patch queues (to work on tickets)
>> - Bitbucket central patch queue archive (incorporating changes to
>> accepted patches)
>> - Jenkins CI @ testrun.org . In there I created once upon a time a
>> build job for
>>  Trac XmlRpcPlugin so as to run tests on its Bitbucket patch queue .
>> - ...
>>

> but if course that's TBD . other alternatives like central SVN
> repository , ... can work together with this one way or another .
> ;)

The ASF has a fully-supported set of Jenkins and Buildbot servers. I
would recommend using those rather than external servers, due to their
better support level. In fact, I suspect that Bloodhound will get even
*better* support since Gavin signed on to help with BH (he is the
Infra person who manages the build servers).

Cheers,
-g