From Gary <>
Subject Re: Editing the bloodhound website
Date Fri, 27 Jan 2012 11:01:33 GMT
On 01/27/2012 09:54 AM, Greg Stein wrote:
> That's the page I was thinking of!
> On Jan 27, 2012 4:52 AM, "Gary"<>  wrote:
>>> Please adjust the product names: Apache Bloodhound, and Apache Subversion.
>>> There should be a mention of incubation status and a link to the
>>> Incubator.
>>> The copyright is also by the Apache Software Foundation.
>>> There may be a page somewhere on guidelines; dunno from my tablet here...
>>> Cheers,
>>> -g
>> Thanks Greg. The appropriate place to look would appear to be:
>> I think we were getting a bit mixed up with how long we are not able to
>> call our project Apache Bloodhound.
>> At the moment, the actual site has a blank page with just the title
>> defined. I suggest that we change it to "Apache Bloodhound (incubating) -
>> Open source bug tracker" for now while we continue this discussion.
>> Cheers,
>>     Gary
Actually, I think I don't have the ability to change the title at the
moment. I suspect it is because the auth rule for bloodhound specifies
gmj instead of gjm. If anyone knows about the auth rules, perhaps they
could check if I am right?

Also, assuming that there are no objections to my suggestion, could one
of the other committers alter the <title> to what I specify above?

View raw message