From Gary <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: Editing the bloodhound website
Date Fri, 27 Jan 2012 09:51:20 GMT
On 01/27/2012 04:12 AM, Greg Stein wrote:
> On Jan 26, 2012 12:37 PM, "Mark Poole"<mark.poole@wandisco.com>  wrote:
>> Looks like the images got stripped out.
>>
>> First image of website mock-up:
> http://people.apache.org/~mpoole/website_mockup.png
>> Image of logo with Apache part:
> http://people.apache.org/~mpoole/apachebloodhoundlogo.png
>
> Please adjust the product names: Apache Bloodhound, and Apache Subversion.
> There should be a mention of incubation status and a link to the Incubator.
> The copyright is also by the Apache Software Foundation.
>
> There may be a page somewhere on guidelines; dunno from my tablet here...
>
> Cheers,
> -g

Thanks Greg. The appropriate place to look would appear to be:
http://incubator.apache.org/guides/branding.html

I think we were getting a bit mixed up with how long we are not able to
call our project Apache Bloodhound.

At the moment, the actual site has a blank page with just the title
defined. I suggest that we change it to "Apache Bloodhound (incubating)
- Open source bug tracker" for now while we continue this discussion.

Cheers,
     Gary