From "Mikael Relbe" <mik...@relbe.se>
Subject SV: [Trac-dev] Bloodhound / Trac Approach
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2012 22:49:25 GMT
Grzegorz Sobanski <silk@boktor.net> 10 jan 2012 14:58 wrote:
> * Gary <gary.martin@wandisco.com> [2012-01-10 14:52]:
> > Does anyone have any reason to consider 0.13 particularly unstable?
> > I assume that there is a relative lack of 0.13 user base to judge
> > stability with of course.
>
> AFAIK 0.12 and 0.13 do not differ much.
> I am running 0.13dev in production for some time, and do not have any
> problems.

Same experience here, using 0.13dev r10691 for a very long time in
production environment without any problems (though it's due for an update).

Note that trac.edgewall.org (t.e.o.) also uses 0.13dev, actual rev is
disclosed at the bottom of the following page (currently 0.13dev-r10723):

    http://trac.edgewall.org/milestone/0.13

Extremely stable, I would say.

/Mikael Relbe (mrelbe on t.e.o.)