incubator-bigtop-user mailing list archives

From Bruno Mahé <bm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: bigtop01.cloudera.org dead
Date Sat, 28 Jan 2012 02:28:09 GMT
On 01/10/2012 02:57 PM, Andrew Bayer wrote:
> Someone deleted the EC2 instance, looks like, and its ebs storage. Looks
> like I'll have to rebuild it from scratch, which I'll work on tomorrow.
>
> A.

Hi,

Builds are almost back!

* VMs can be found there:
http://bigtop01.cloudera.org:8080/job/Bigtop-VM-matrix/

* Repositories for Apache Bigtop (incubating) trunk can be found there:
http://bigtop01.cloudera.org:8080/job/Bigtop-trunk-Repository/

* Repositories for Apache Bigtop (incubating) Hadoop 0.23 can be found
there:
http://bigtop01.cloudera.org:8080/job/Bigtop-hadoop-0.23-Repository/

Still remaining to do:
* Debian/ubuntu repositories
* Generate a repo/source.list file for easy installation of our repositories
* Review the paths used for SCM polling
* hooking up the jenkins ec2 plugin for testing

Please don't hesitate to send an email or open a ticket if you see
anything wrong.

Thanks,
Bruno