From Sean Mackrory <mackror...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: hive-metastore puppet module on bigotp-0.3.1
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2012 17:39:53 GMT
PostgreSQL has a list of rebranded distributions, some of which are
redistributed with Hadoop and relicensed under ASL 2.0 (
http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PostgreSQL_derived_databases). Given that
the license is a BSD-style license to begin with, this makes me optimistic
that licensing will not be an problem. I am not a lawyer.

On Tue, Oct 2, 2012 at 9:54 AM, giridharan kesavan <gkesavan@hortonworks.com