From Konstantin Boudnik <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Bigtop 0.3.1: target release date, supported platforms, bill of materials
Date Mon, 03 Sep 2012 21:14:48 GMT
As per another comment in that thread, I am not sure if it is a good idea to
include branch-new components to a maintenance release. I believe, the
question is similar to "shall we introduce new OS versions in a maintenance
release".

Thoughts!

I'd appreciate some feedback from the community because I want to restart
voting thread for 0.3.1 release.

With regards,
  Cos