From Roman Shaposhnik <...@apache.org>
Subject [DISCUSS] Bigtop 0.3.1: target release date, supported platforms, bill of materials
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2012 01:01:36 GMT
Changing this into a [DISCUSS] thread to not confuse the vote.

On Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 11:07 AM, Konstantin Boudnik <cos@apache.org> wrote:
> That'd be awesome, Alan.
>
> We have a couple of sound BOM update proposals, so I will restart the vote
> once I hear from you on these 2 components.

I'm also curious about the list of supported platforms (and I admit this is
an open ended policy question, rather than anything else): what do
we, as a community, want the overlap between Bigtop 0.3.0 and
Bigtop 0.3.1 supported platforms be? Or is that even an issue?

Thanks,
Roman.