From Roman Shaposhnik <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: bigtop-0.4.0-incubating/repos?
Date Sat, 25 Aug 2012 00:31:28 GMT
Hi!

On Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 11:13 PM, MTG dev <dev@magnatempusgroup.net> wrote:
>  I was wondering if the artifacts you have published are an
> Apache only release or other vendors can share their distributions as
> well using the same entry point? We keep supporting 1.x line of Hadoop and
> it might be useful for people who are using this version and plan to stay
> on in for some time.

Personally, I'd be very much in favor of folks stepping in to support
that code line.
If the upcoming 0.3.1 release could be hosted by you guys I see it as very
beneficial to the project.

Unless anybody from the community objects there shouldn't be any issue with
that as far as I can tell -- you just update the repo/list files and
point to your
website.

Thanks,
Roman.