From Arun C Murthy <...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Keeping CHANGES.txt up to date
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2012 16:21:27 GMT
The reason we maintained CHANGES.txt in Hadoop was to bifurcate new features, incompatible
changes etc.

The same can be done by coming up with a convention for commit msgs; also having 'git log'
local makes it much more palatable than 'svn log'. In svn land CHANGES.txt is much more critical
for developer productivity.

Arun

--
Arun C. Murthy