From Anatoli Fomenko <afome...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Bigtop release for Hadoop 1.1
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2012 15:45:44 GMT
Thanks Cos for a good news. I'm standing by for your updates.

Anatoli

________________________________
 From: Konstantin Boudnik <cos@apache.org>
To: bigtop-dev@incubator.apache.org; Anatoli Fomenko <afomenko@yahoo.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2012 10:39 PM
Subject: Re: Bigtop release for Hadoop 1.1

Thanks Anatoli!

I guess this is what I needed as a little reminder, because I got distracted
with some stuff and have delayed with the 0.3.1 work.

I have just created branch-0.3.1 for all the work related on the release. I
will send out proposal for the release BOM shortly. I will go through the JIRA
and mark whatever is relevant as affecting 0.3.1.

Please be warned that Hadoop 1.1 hasn't been officially released yet, which of
course doesn't stop us from the doing whatever needed work here.

You can help with cleaning the JIRAs in the release (once the list is ready)
and doing the usual development work, including testing, etc.

Your help would be greatly appreciated!

Cos