From Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Bigtop version 0.4.0 RC1
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2012 01:53:01 GMT
Thanks to Bruno's participation in today's installfest we've
uncovered a pretty nasty issue with Hadoop 2.0.0 and
HBase 0.94. Good news is that they both seem to be
taken care of by Andrew Purtell:

The bad news is that we can't really release Bigtop 0.4.0
with HBase 0.94.

>From where I sit the choices are:
   * roll back to HBase 0.92.1
   * wait for the 0.94.1 release
   * workaround?

I'm CCing Andrew so that he can help us figure out what to
do. As it stands -- Bigtop 0.4.0 can't go out though.

Thanks,
Roman.