From tom pierce <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Mahout Release : 0.7
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2012 23:43:03 GMT
It's going to be tough, because we actually planned to have the release
out already and none of us really is a YARN expert.  If there's some
common trap we're falling into with how we're specifying paths or
setting up jobs and we can fix it easily, I'm guessing no one would
object.  Of course, we'd have to stay compatible with Hadoop 0.20/0.23.

Unfortunately, our own Jenkins tasks that run clustering examples aren't
passing right now, either, so I'm not even sure whether the problem is
new to Hadoop 2.  Is the test you're running just a script based on this
wiki page?

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAHOUT/Clustering+of+synthetic+control+data

-tom