From Konstantin Boudnik <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Want to contribute to BIGTOP
Date Sun, 24 Jun 2012 18:07:48 GMT
Well, you half way trough - you have found this list :)
Here's the JIRA
  https://incubator.apache.org/bigtop/issue-tracking.html

Here's the source code
  git://github.com/apache/bigtop.git
alternatively
  https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/bigtop/trunk

The contribution process is the same as for many other ASF projects: review
then commit. Grab a JIRA, submit the patch, address the review comments if
any. A committer will push it in once it is ready.

And BTW if you are gonna to contribute it makes sense to subscribe to
bigtop-dev@ list (I am moving bigtop-user@ to BCC:)

Cos