From Roman Shaposhnik <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] BOM for Bigtop 0.4.0
Date Fri, 18 May 2012 23:19:49 GMT
On Wed, May 16, 2012 at 8:09 AM, Roman Shaposhnik <rvs@apache.org> wrote:
> I would like to put the following BOM and list of supported
> platforms for a vote. The vote will run till noon PST on Fri
> 5/18. Please vote by that time.

The vote is now officially closed. Thanks to everybody who voted.

Before I publish the final tally, though, I'd like to clarify Owen's vote
by asking the following questions.

Owen, could you, please be so kind as to answer just yes or no:

1. Are you voting against Bigtop including source code that will
make it possible to build/deploy/validate Hue?

2. Are you voting against Bigtop publishing convenience artifacts
that will include Hue?

3. Do you realize that #1 and #2 are fundamentally different issues?

Thanks,
Roman.