From Jos Backus <...@catnook.com>
Subject Re: `make rpms' dies during oozie-docs build
Date Fri, 06 Apr 2012 20:04:56 GMT
Hi Roman,

Thanks for responding!

On Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 2:50 PM, Roman Shaposhnik <rvs@apache.org> wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 5:20 PM, Jos Backus <jos@catnook.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> My `make rpms' on trunk at '229e9f5 BIGTOP-513-Pig Packaging Cleanup'
>> is failing, any idea what the problem could be? Does this have
>> anything to do with the Doxia merge?
>
> This is weird. I've just kicked a full Oozie build on our Jenkins:
>    http://bigtop01.cloudera.org:8080/view/Bigtop-trunk/job/Bigtop-trunk-Oozie/19/
>
> and it ran without any issues. You're welcome to inspect the logs, but beyond
> that I'm not sure I can help much.

Mayank, Benoy and I did some digging. The issue is that doc/pom.xml in
oozie-3.1.3 refers to some Yahoo! artifacts (doxia-core and
doxia-module-twiki, both version 1.0-alpha-9.2y) but the repository in
pom.xml (http://yahoo.github.com/maven/repository) no longer exists. I
have downloaded the jars and installed them on the build machine in
~/.m2 which fixed the issue. My guess is your build works because
~/.m2 cached the jars or you have them in a local repo.

Thanks!

Jos
--
Jos Backus