From Vijay Srinivasan <vijsriniva...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release for Bigtop version 0.3.0-incubating
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2012 10:17:29 GMT
I copied over bigtop-lucid.list from roman's attached file to
/etc/apt/sources.list.d/ and then did

sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install hadoop\* flume-* mahout\* oozie\*
whirr-* The update seems to have worked but the install is giving the
error.. The bigtop-lucid.list has the correct port number.. Am I missing
something?! Any other way to install ?

root@vijasrin-laptop:~# ls -la /etc/apt/sources.list.d/bigtop-lucid.list
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 127 2012-03-14 02:34
/etc/apt/sources.list.d/bigtop-lucid.list root@vijasrin-laptop:~# cat
/etc/apt/sources.list.d/bigtop-lucid.list  deb
http://bigtop01.cloudera.org:8080/job/Bigtop-0.3-RC/./label=lucid//lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/output/apt/bigtop
contrib root@vijasrin-laptop:~#