From Roman Shaposhnik <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release for Bigtop version 0.3.0-incubating
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2012 00:00:35 GMT
Here's an update on the Bigtop 0.3.0 release:
  * We've triaged all the 0.3 issues:
          https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&jqlQuery=project+%3D+BIGTOP+AND+resolution+%3D+Unresolved+AND+fixVersion+%3D+%220.3.0%22+ORDER+BY+priority+DESC&mode=hide
  * We've gotten quite a bit of feedback from the community. All the
     issues reported have been addressed and fixes now exist in trunk.
     I propose that we pull patches for the following issues into the branch-0.3
     and cut RC1 ASAP:
        BIGTOP-446. Typo in hadoop module for puppet
        BIGTOP-459. remove references to cloudera from the packaging files
        BIGTOP-443. deb/oozie/oozie-client.postinst installs an
alternative for a path that isn't there
        BIGTOP-382. hadoop-conf-pseudo packages contains subversion metada

Please let me know noon tomorrow if the above list is wrong/incomplete for RC1

Thanks,
Roman (your friendly neighborhood  release manager)