From Alan Gates <ga...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release for Bigtop version 0.3.0-incubating
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2012 16:58:39 GMT
+1

LICENSE, NOTICE, and CHANGES look good.  Checksum and key signature check out.  It's nice
when the changes file includes attribution on who did the change, but that's not a requirement.

You didn't include a rat report when you posed the release candidate.  I saw a maven target
that looked like it was supposed to produce a rat report, but it didn't seem to when I ran
it.  I did a quick look through the files and didn't find anything that looked like it should
have a header file but doesn't.  But running rat on stuff is really helpful for voters when
producing a release.

Alan.