From Roman Shaposhnik <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Hadoop 0.23 support in upcoming Apache Oozie release
Date Sat, 04 Feb 2012 01:39:36 GMT
On Fri, Feb 3, 2012 at 12:59 PM, Mohammad Islam <mislam77@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi Roman,
> At yahoo, we are still verifying Oozie against 0.23. Few bugs are still outstanding against
Hadoop.

> We plan to include 0.23 into 3.2 if all the issues are finished by then. Otherwise it
might go to 3.3 also.

Ok, so it isn't a committed feature. That's fine.

I also have a couple of questions on branching/tagging that seems to be going on
with Oozie:
    1. I see tags for  3.2 and 3.1.3 and I'm wondering what do those mean?
        AFAIK, I haven't seen any official Oozie release out of Apache:
        http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/oozie/tags/
    2. As far as branches are concerned:
           http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/oozie/branches/
        what's the difference between  3.1, 3.2, branch-3.1 and branch-3.1.3 ?

Thanks,
Roman.