From Roman Shaposhnik <...@apache.org>
Subject Buckling up for the Bigtop 0.3.0
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2012 22:35:27 GMT
Hi!

As many of you should remember, we planned to have our next release
of Bigtop sometime in early Feb. So far it seems that from the things
we've identified for a release most of them are on track:
     http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-bigtop-dev/201111.mbox/browser

The BOM is about to have a few minor tweaks, but the biggest
bit of news, of course, is the fact that this is going to be the first
ever release of 100% Apache Bigdata stack based on Hadoop 1.0!

Please let me know if you have any suggestions/concerns, otherwise
I'll start tracking our progress towards a release in this JIRA:

Thanks,
Roman.