From Andrew Bayer <andrew.ba...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Bigtop 0.2.1: target release date, supported platforms, bill of materials
Date Wed, 23 Nov 2011 00:43:29 GMT
Hmm. I think we should probably bite the bullet and add
downloading/building Thrift 0.6.0 to the Flume build so we can move to
0.9.4. The best case would still be to have packages, but we can live with
downloading the Thrift source and make install'ing it into a temp prefix, I
think.

Other than that, I'm +1, but I would like to see that.

A.