From Roman Shaposhnik <...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release for Bigtop version 0.2.0-incubating
Date Fri, 04 Nov 2011 22:53:44 GMT
On Fri, Nov 4, 2011 at 3:50 PM, Patrick Hunt <phunt@apache.org> wrote:
> moving off general.
>
> puppet files don't support comments?

Depends on what kind of a file it is. The templates need to have comments in
whatever language they are actually written in. But! The good news is that
since sending this list out I've cut down the list of puppet exclude files to
just this one:
   <exclude>bigtop-deploy/puppet/modules/hadoop/templates/taskcontroller.cfg</exclude>

I figured out how to write comments in Kerberos configuration files.

But the taskcontroller.cfg can't have a comment.

Thanks,
Roman.