From Roman Shaposhnik <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Now that 0.2.0 is out...
Date Sat, 19 Nov 2011 02:16:47 GMT
On Thu, Nov 17, 2011 at 6:02 PM, Konstantin Boudnik <cos@apache.org> wrote:
> As for the question where to host such a branch, I'd say let's have next to
> the development and release branches of BigTop and call self-explanatory. Say,
> wasteland or something to that effect. So, whoever need can check it out and
> experiment in any way.

I'm about to create a branch called RCs for that purpose. The only
work that is ever
expected to be done there is to validate upstream. No regular work
will be performed
on that branch and its history is only useful as points in time, not
as a continuous
stream.

I guess what I'm saying is -- don't mind that branch ;-)

Thanks,
Roman.