incubator-bigtop-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Roman Shaposhnik <>
Subject Re: Preparing for the 0.2.0 release of Bigtop
Date Sun, 23 Oct 2011 22:48:07 GMT
On Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 12:10 PM, Andrew Bayer <> wrote:
> and
> are pending review.

It looks like those got +1 on op of which I committed similar fixes
in my other patches to Pig. Please let us know if we still need
to apply the patches, or whether the current state of trunk is good
enough for these bugs to be closed.

> has been waiting for review

Looks like it is full of +1s now ;-)
Can you, please, commit this one?

> think is done enough for

Agreed. I moved it to 0.3.0

> here. is kind of
> unresolvable without patching the example scripts.

Has an upstream JIRA been filed?


View raw message