From Roman Shaposhnik <...@apache.org>
Subject 0.2.0 release of Bigtop
Date Sun, 23 Oct 2011 22:55:11 GMT
Given our progress over the past weeks I feel confident enough to
be shooting for last Mon of Oct (10/31) as a date for making 0.2.0
available for a release vote (with myself being a RM for this release).

Please let me know if you have strong reasons to disagree, otherwise
I'll be updating the JIRA accordingly.

FYI, here's what our current stack looks like (NOTE: flume remains 0.9.3):

And here's a list of officially supported platforms:
   * Latest released CentOS (currently 6.0)
   * Latest released Ubuntu LTS (currently 10.04)
   * Latest released OpenSUSE (currently 11.4)
   * Latest released Fedora (currently 15)

Thanks,
Roman.