From Andrew Bayer <andrew.ba...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Official list of supported platforms
Date Fri, 09 Sep 2011 19:26:38 GMT
I'm reverting my +1 - OSUOSL doesn't yet have images for CentOS 6, OpenSUSE,
Fedora. I personally believe we should only officially support those
platforms which we can actually do full end-to-end testing on, and our
end-to-end testing is most definitely moving to OSUOSL, so...

My proposal would be CentOS 5 and Lucid for 0.2.0. Roman's working on more
images for use at OSUOSL, so hopefully we can expand the list for 0.3.0, but
for now, I think we're gated by what platforms we can actually test on.

A.