From Andrew Bayer <andrew.ba...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Official list of supported platforms
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2011 21:00:55 GMT
Yup, which is why we need good review, and why it'd be nice to eventually
get testpatch stuff working for all the supported releases, but we don't
have that yet, and I don't think we can reasonably mandate that everyone run
local builds of everything on all platforms all the time, etc.

I'm also -1 on Fedora currently - not sure what we gain by building on
there, really. Maybe for 0.3.0, but for now, I'd say we should just add the
one new supported platform in OpenSUSE.

A.