From Bruno Mahé <bm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Official list of supported platforms
Date Fri, 09 Sep 2011 20:32:44 GMT
Reverting to what? -1 or -/+0?

CentOS6 and openSUSE are still *very* important platforms we should support.
And as we agreed, I will run build and tests on all openSUSE and Fedora
once a week. I can also handle CentOS6.

If we add CentOS5 that's great, but I would rather close that vote first
and then add centos5 when we get the resource up and running.

I don't want to take the chance to loose support for CentOS6 or
openSUSE. It would be a lot more work to re-introduce them than keeping
them working.