From Konstantin Boudnik <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Mailing list noise
Date Fri, 09 Sep 2011 23:20:36 GMT
Someone with JIRA admin karma should be able to do the switch in no time. I
think we have plenty of guys like that among the mentors of the project.

Owen, could you redirect BigTop JIRA notification traffic from bigtop-dev@ to
bigtop-commits@ ? Or do we need to go through the official INFRA process for
that?

Thanks,