From Konstantin Boudnik <...@apache.org>
Subject Mailing list noise
Date Fri, 09 Sep 2011 21:22:53 GMT
Aha, I have finally subscribed to the dev list.

First thing I've noticed is that most of the traffic on *-dev list constitutes
of JIRA comments. I'd suggest to redirect these to *-commit list (unless we
want to create a separate list for bugs notifications ;) instead of polluting
dev discussions.

The problem with current setup is that most ppl are likely to filter out JIRA
traffic to somewhere (like /dev/null), but all these messages will sit in the
archive and will simply create difficulties if someone needs to find stuff
later on.
--
Take care,
	Cos