From Andrew Bayer <andrew.ba...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What do we need to do for release 0.1?
Date Tue, 02 Aug 2011 18:09:52 GMT
I've created a wiki page for tracking what we need to do for 0.1.0 to get
released -
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/BIGTOP/Release+0.1.0+Roadmap

I've also added a version for 0.1.0 to JIRA, as well as General, Debian and
RPM components. And hey, I'll volunteer to be the release manager for 0.1.0
while I'm at it. =)

A.